Attention Structural Engineers looking in or willing to relocate to the Pittsburgh, PA area!
I have partnered up with a very reputable firm in the Pittsburgh area that's urgently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to add to their team due to expansion and backlog of projects in the works!
If you are a proven and experienced Senior Structural Engineer that can add your expertise to a growing Engineering firm, a great opportunity awaits you in the Pittsburgh area.Senior Structural Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 15 or more years of experience with structural engineering design of buildings
- SE license is required
- Must be knowledgeable with all building codes
- Experience with all Construction materials (wood, steel, concrete, light gage steel, masonry)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Base Salary: $95,000-$125,000+
- Competitive, performance-based bonus structure
- Excellent benefits
***Must be authorized to work in the US***
To be considered, please apply with a resume and if you meet the qualifications of this position, I will reach out!
If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Engineering positions that I may be aware of thorughout the US, please reach out to Heather Metz
with Gpac at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.