We have just partnered with an extremely reputable firm with an immediate opening for a Senior Mechanical Engineer specializing in design for HVAC, plumbing and fire protection sytems. The ideal candidate would have experience specifically in mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems for institutional and/or commercial building systems. This is an excellent opportunity for engineer looking for the next step in their career who wants to get into the door of a growing Architectural & Engineering firm. They have 40 years of experience and have won many awards, making them one of the most recognized and qualified firms in the region.
- Mechanical design of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Complete drawings, calculations, cost estimates and specifications
- Respond to client questions and comments
- Review contractor submittals and provide clarifications during construction
- Manage engineers and designers on the project team
- Communicate and coordinate with architects, owners, other engineering disciplines, vendors, building officials, other consultants throughout the design phases of the building project
- REVIT MEP
- AutoCAD is a plus
- Professional Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of experiences
- Working on projects in commercial and educational buildings of the following types: heating and chilled water plants, water source heat pump, VAV, radiant floor, and variable refrigerant flow systems;
My name is Haeley Newell and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at or via email at .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.Job Requirements: