- Seeking two Board Certified or Board Eligible Pediatricians
- New Office Suite located at hospital
- Patient type: Broad spectrum general pediatric practice
- Four 10 hr day work week (M-F)
- No nights, weekends or holiday office clinic hours (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are rotated days off from the clinic)
- Expectation of 16 visits daily
- In attendance for C-Sections (130 births previous year with 40 C-Sections; 30 of those scheduled)
- Low pediatric inpatient admittance
- Charting - paper charts. Dictation by phone. Expectation to be EMR in two years. Labs/x-rays, etc. are available by our meditech system
Visa Candidates & New Grads
Hospital will be responsible for appropriate immigration fees & expenses. 2019 Residents accepted.
Productivity Incentive Compensation
Sign on bonus negotiated
Relocation assistance negotiated
Student loan repayment negotiated
Located an exit off I-95 for easy travel and three minutes from the border of Woodstock, New Brunswick. Enjoy all four seasons. Regional Hospital is a critical access hospital and the largest employer in the area.
The community very accepting and you can become as involved as you would like, or your privacy will be respected. We have many churches in the community as well which is a nice place to meet people.
For the outdoor enthusiast we have nearby mountains for skiing, hiking and snowshoeing, (Mount Katahdin, home of Appalachian Trail is a 60-minute drive), nearby lakes for water activities, and a local community golf course the summer months.
For the family, you will find a friendly family community with many activities for our children. Our Recreation Department offers swimming lessons, tennis lessons, soccer, basketball, and t-ball, with many parent volunteers. Within the community there is a dance studio, All-Star Gymnastics, karate lessons, private piano lessons, Starbright Theatre and Terrific Tuesday Musicals offered by the Military Street Baptist Church. The local bowling alley with a small indoor mini golf is another choice for entertainment, along with the two-screen movie theatre offering free popcorn on Wednesday nights!
In the summer months you'll find craft fairs in the local park, band concerts by the community band and a farmer's market in the downtown area every Saturday morning.
The school district, RSU #29, is an excellent choice for education, offering small classroom sizes with personal instruction. They offer an