Medical Group is seeking full-time BC/BE neonatologists to join our team. The newly recruited physician will be working at the region's well-established Level-III B neonatal intensive care unit.
The highly respected community-based practice consists of 6 Neonatologists and 8 NNPs. Hospital is the only facility in Dayton offering ECMO, since 1986. The practice collaborates with Dayton Children's Hospital in Dayton, OH and The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, OH. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to start with an established and cohesive group. Hospital serves a pediatric population of 1.4 million encompassing a 17-county referral area for perinatal cases.
- Coverage of a 60-bed Level-III B NICU
- Average daily census is 45 patients
- There are 4,600 deliveries annually and 840 NICU admissions annually
- Readily available subspecialty support
- Flexible schedule provides work/life balance - Shifts include 7-week blocks
- Affiliated with Wright State Boonshoft School of Medicine with residents and medical students
- Experienced providers or newly graduating fellows welcome to apply
Dayton is among U.S. News and World Report's 2016 Best Places to Live.
As the birthplace of aviation, the sky is certainly the limit when it comes to the endless quality of life and amenities that the Dayton area has to offer. Among the many reasons why the greater Dayton area is your destination are diverse neighborhoods, great school systems, superior healthcare and a host of leisure activities.
Dayton boasts culturally rich museums and visual art centers - The Dayton Art Institute and the Boonshoft Museum of Discovery to name two - and the Dayton area recently celebrated the grand opening of the Schuster Performing Arts Center. The venue hosts performances, exhibits, and events from first-class world touring groups and popular community organizations such as the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra, the Dayton Opera and the Dayton Ballet.
The United States Air Force Museum, the oldest and largest military and aviation museum in the country, features a fascinating collection of both modern and old-fashioned flight apparatus.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance