SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
* This position reports to the Director of FP&A and supports the CFO and senior leadership by developing timely, accurate, and actionable data and analysis to help guide the business.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist Director of FP&A in development of monthly results analysis and forecasting activities
* Support annual budget and business planning process.
* Assist in mid-month flash process
* Coordinate detailed monthly results analysis at plant and operating unit levels including P&L schedule line level variance analysis and bridge / waterfall analysis
* Perform analysis related to asset utilization and working capital
* Perform analysis of customer and product level margin and mix; and gross to net sales analysis
* Other special projects and routine responsibilities as directed by finance staff leadership.
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree required; one of a bachelors or masters in finance and / or accounting required
* Experience: 7 to 10+ years with an operating / product driven company. Experience in as many of plant accounting, cost accounting, FP&A and financial accounting area is strongly preferred.
* Prior Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP, Infor, etc. is strongly preferred
* Prior Experience with financial consolidation programs such as Hyperion. Profix, TM1, Cognos, etc. is required
* Ideal candidate will possess strong financial modelling skills.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact directly with senior management
* Strong in all Microsoft office programs, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Hands on with willingness to dig into detail to understand root causes and solve problems
* Self-driven, intellectually curious individual with high sense of personal ownership
* Aggressive, results driven personality, but with ability to work with others diplomatically across all levels of the organization
* Someone who defines success based on problems solved and improvements made
* High energy level; output focused, not input focused
* Looks beyond the status quo to the way things should be, unafraid to address obstacles standing between today and the ideal future state
* Able to lift up to 25 pounds
* Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.