At Optum, the mission is clear: Help people live heathier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well - being of Americans.
By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system.
LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on - location services, patient - specific in - clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI's customizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.
The Provider Education Training Coordinator will provide efficient and organized administrative support to the Medical Provider Education (MPE) Department to ensure operational objectives are achieved.
- Complete non - medical system - related tasks and department projects as defined by MPE leadership team
- Review network provider statuses daily / weekly to provide reporting to MPE leadership team regarding facilities that need additional retraining / follow - up
- Assist MPE staff in placing non - clinical and / or administrative calls to network providers to notify them of vital updates or changes
- Assist MPE staff in reviewing MedNet data and generating individualized reports for specialist and / or supervisor follow - up
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of office / clerical oradministrative support experience
- Customer service experience
- Applicable military experience will beconsidered
- Knowledge of administrative andclerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files andrecord keeping, other office procedures and terminologies
- Knowledge of principles and processesfor providing customer service
- Proficientwith Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation and data entry), MicrosoftWord (creating and editing documents), and Microsoft Outlook (email andcalendar)
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Database experience
Must possess and demonstrate excellent organizational and multi - tasking abilities and the ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently in a fast paced work environment is a must
Must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Careerswith LHI. Our focus issimple. We're innovators in cost-effective health care management. And when youjoin our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, andemployees. We've joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family ofcompanies, and our mission is to help the health system work better foreveryone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in LaCrosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employeesthroughout the United States. We're supported by a national network of morethan 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward ahealthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for theirdedication and mission - driven focus. For you, that means one incredible teamand a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
Diversitycreates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal EmploymentOpportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, geneticinformation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords:LHI, Training Support, Training Coordinator, Customer Service, AdministrativeSupport, La Crosse, WI