Our client, a biotechnology product development company, is currently seeking a Lead Accounts Receivable Representative position for a 6+ month contract position. This position is located in Pittsburgh, PA. By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large publicly traded company, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team. In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect: • Competitive pay • Paid holidays • Year-end bonus program • Recognition and incentive programs • Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center Pay rate - $23.00/hour JOB DESCRIPTION: Position Summary: The Lead Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for interacting with our Customers to resolve internal and/or external issues delaying invoice payment. They manage all aspects of problem solving and facilitate conversations with responsible parties. This would entail handling all aspects of the customer interaction from invoicing to cash collection and being the primary contact for problem resolution for the customers in their portfolio. They would handle a portfolio size of 200 - 400 accounts that total an upwards of $20M. Key Responsibilities:
- Communicate professionally, both written and verbal
- Effectively manage a high volume of email communication and phone contact
- Have strong working knowledge of customer billing platforms and internal systems that allow problem identification and solution
- Proficiency in Cognos report writing and key Excel functions that will drive collection efficiencies for large customers
- Leverage relationships across departments and business units to improve problem resolution and drive completion of action plans
- Use business acumen to proactively identify problems, potential risk, formulate sound solutions and develop and deliver action plans
- Drive accountability by escalating delinquency issues within the customer and company organizations
- Ability to react to and effectively manage changes in priorities based on business need
- Formulate a course of action to consistently accomplish or outperform established goals
- Recognize and escalate changes in customer behavior that indicates increased risk of delinquency or default
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; following guidelines and company policy
- Support development and implementation of on-boarding content for new team members
- Use Practical Process Improvement techniques to identify and solution problem root cause
- Mentor and support other team members
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of experience in collections and/or business or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business to Business collections, customer service, or finance background and analytical skills necessary to reconcile customer trade accounts
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Operates with a high degree of integrity, works well in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a business field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills that allow effective communication via both phone and email; professional and customer focused manner with attention to detail
- Goal oriented
- Possesses a high degree of integrity
- Proficiency in Oracle, Cognos
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the "SUBMIT RESUME" button below.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.