Kforce has a client in search of an Investment Analyst in Newark, DE. The candidate is responsible for providing research to and related support to Investment Bankers and/or Traders. Key Tasks:
- Efficiently and accurately process both outgoing and incoming margin calls and provide transparency to the client on the margin call when necessary
- Ensuring all transfers agreed are eligible under the appropriate legal document
- Responding to client inquiries, and when needed, coordinate with the appropriate Front/Middle Office as well as the core processing area in order to facilitate resolution
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well. Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.