HR Benefits SpecialistCompensation:
$21.00 to $25.40 hourly
We currently have a excellent opportunities for highly skilled and motivated Human Resources Benefits Specialists. The Human Resources Benefits Specialists will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide benefit support to the Human Resources department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
How you will make an impact:
- Explanation of Benefits to the organization.
- Assists with the operational management of domestic health and welfare benefit programs, 401(k) plans or Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs) and the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Helps register employees for benefit plans, serves as the primary contact for benefit-related questions or complaints and works directly with vendors to resolve issues.
- This position will process new enrollments, cancellations, and adjustments; maintain records, resolve administrative problems communicate with employees and vendors regarding benefit plans.
- Other responsibilities include counseling employees on plan provisions to assist individuals in making informed benefit enrollment decisions and coordinating the annual open enrollment process.
- Experience with broker relations and management.Job Requirements:
Does this sound like you? Please apply today to be considered for this immediate, temporary position!
Please send your resume to
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.