Sellmark Corporation is a leading manufacturer of outdoor lifestyle products headquartered in Mansfield, Texas. Sellmark’s brands include: Sightmark, Pulsar, Firefield, 12 Survivors, Head Tilt and Southern Crossbow. Our brands and products are found in more than 50 countries and are represented at Academy Sports and Outdoors, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods and other top retailers. Sellmark’s corporate awards include: Inc. 500|5000 Fastest-Growing Companies; Dallas 100™ Fastest-Growing Private Companies; Fort Worth Business Press Top 100 Private Companies and more. Sellmark seeks employees with the ability to contribute creatively in teams as well as work independently to achieve our vision—to be the No. 1 developer of brands and products for the outdoor lifestyle market.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Experienced marketing visionary with proven success and track record as an individual contributor and manager who has produced maximum results
- Comfortable managing full marketing team and marketing spectrum
- Proven experience in creative & strategic problem solving
- Must be willing to wear multiple hats and adapt to the ever-changing industry market and needs of the brands
- Knowledge of our outdoor consumer products/industry or willing to learn
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
- Responsible for implementing all marketing plans and strategies to increase brand awareness and drive revenue increase
- Give project direction, approval, timelines, and maintain accountability and quality control on all deliverables
- Powerful and effective communicator that can develop and execute a vision for multiple brands
- Superior editing and proofreading abilities
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotional campaigns which may include print, social and digital marketing to ultimately drive awareness and increase brand affinity
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and coaching to the marketing organization that fosters an environment of problem-solving, improved business practices, and attracts and retains superior talent
- Lead project initiatives in content marketing, communications/PR, social media, SEO/SEM, website, events, lead generation, and marketing automation
- Proven record of leadership and managing a marketing organization and establishing long term strategic growth initiatives
Required Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication, Advertising
- Minimum of 5 to 7+ years’ experience in a B2B branding and marketing managing role, ideally in the Outdoor industry
- Work with and understand multiple specialties including design, photography, SEO, website management, social media, public relations, trade show/events coordination, writing, analytics and sales
Competitive Compensation, Benefits and Training
- Depending on experience
- Paid vacation, medical Insurance and 401K
- Smoke free campus
Position is full time and located in Mansfield Texas. Dependable attendance and punctuality are critical job requirements. Individual must be detailed and skilled to succeed in this position.
**Answering the following questions will help us to get to know you quicker and we will tend to look first at candidates who we know more about. Please provide a cover letter with your answers.
- How would your friends describe you when you're not at work?
- What aspects of this job interest you the most?
- What person, event, or experience have most influenced you to be the person you are today?
- What sets your moral compass?
- What hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
- What was the best job you ever had and why?
- What is your favorite type of music? Favorite band or artist?
- What was the worst job you ever had and why?
- If you didn't grow up in Texas, what brought you here?
- Why do you think you are the best person for this position?