Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex® VIP Warranty simply means if you ever have a concern, issue, or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all your expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional, and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Customer Service, IT, Finance, NPD, Marketing, Operations, or Sales, every day starts with supporting our promise and putting the customer first!
Vortex® is looking for a successful and enthusiastic Creative Project Coordinator to manage the creative design project process for the design team. This position will lead in the oversight of production, scheduling, prioritizing requests, ensuring quality standards are followed, and all other responsibilities needed to ensure a smooth workflow within the creative department.
- Intake job requests, review for completeness, prioritize, and distribute tasks to design staff based on requirements of project and available resources.
- Track each project as it routes through the creative process.
- Communicate to design staff as project requirements and key components of projects evolve. Follow-up with project stakeholders as needed.
- Ensure all artwork routes through the approval process and all approvals are received while maintaining the project timeline.
- Release production-ready art files to domestic and overseas print vendors.
- Work with print vendors to quote projects, maintain the P.O. and payment process, and communicate and resolve any quality control issues that may arise.
- Maintain an archive of approved print proofs to ensure accuracy and consistency of print standards across multiple vendors.
- Work with the Marketing and Creative teams to continually improve the creative workflow process.
- Associates degree and 2+ years professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to use and maximize project management software.
- Knowledge of the graphic arts industry; design, photography, illustration, typography, and video.
- Understanding of print production and file handling.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, decisive, and able to adapt quickly.
- Strong organizational skills are required in order to handle numerous, fast-paced projects, meet deadlines, and maintain a high level of productivity within the department.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills required to interface with multi-disciplinary groups.
- Specialized skills in project management and communication.
- Experience working on both Mac and PC platforms, or experience using Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must be comfortable around dogs and guns.
What’s in it for you:
Great medical and dental benefits
Paid vacation and holidays
Dynamic and dedicated team
Casual work environment
Employee discounts on industry leading products
Sound like a good fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter explaining why you want to work at Vortex and what you could bring to this position
*Must already be authorized to work in the United states on a full-time basis for any employer
**This job is based in Barneveld, WI
About Vortex® Optics
Vortex® Optics is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization, focused on providing our customers with an experience unsurpassed by anyone. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
Customer is King
Willingness to Shovel Snow