Put the CARE back in CAREER - Join our team today!
Point Pleasant, PA- Part-time Cleaners needed for immediate openings!
- Starting pay is $12.98/hr and does increase base on level of experience
- Shifts Available: 1st (7am-3pm) AND 3rd shift (11pm-7am)
- Weekends & Holidays are including in rotation
- Reliable tranportation required as we are not on a public transportation route
We are currently seeking a Cleaner to maintain the cleanliness of general areas and assigned rooms of our residents.
Day-to-Day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain resident rooms by cleaning restroom, walls, baseboards, doors, ceilings, mirrors, dusting, washing windows, removing trash, etc.
- Maintain facility appearance by dusting and cleaning furniture and fixtures, walls, baseboards, doors, ceilings, stairwells, mirrors, removing trash, washing windows in main lobby, office, staff and resident lounges, beauty shop, resident dining rooms, housekeeping storage rooms, public restroom and hallways, etc.
- Move furniture in order to dry and wet mop floors; use wet floor signs to mark wet floors
- Dust and clean all furniture and fixtures, except smoke detectors, in the following areas: resident room, isolation rooms, nursing stations, day rooms, and shower rooms, using various cleaners, disinfectant chemicals
- Terminal cleaning of resident room upon transfer, discharge, or death
- Clean the clean and soiled utility rooms
- Shine chrome doorplate and handles at least weekly or as needed
- Fill out maintenance request slips and turns them into supervisor
- Clean and polish elevator as needed
- Perform emergency housekeeping where accidents occur
- Restock and maintain a clear stockroom and housekeeping cart
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years or older
- Position related experience preferred but not required
- Ability to perform assigned tasks to a high degree of excellence, and cleanliness required
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 (fifty) pounds to a minimum height of 4 (four) feet and be able to push, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 2 (two) feet
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility, which include a medical and physical examination
- Respect for residents' privacy and rights for respect and dignity necessary
Established in 1993,Pediatric Specialty Care has been successfully caring for medically fragile and technology dependent children. We provide a home-like environment where state-of-the-art technology combines with stimulating,age-appropriate living. We are devoted to all aspects of an individual's needs: complex medical,psychological,educational,and spiritual. Our goal is to enable children with special needs to realize their fullest potential in a nurturing and supportive environment.
Picturesque, 30-acre wooded campus, Truly make a difference in our residents' lives while providing top notch care
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.