Responsible for the overall branch staff, P&L, security and customers, present and future growth. Review staff for proper scheduling and routing of all City, Bank, ATM and OTR armored routes, to include the weekend routes, continuing to maintain the appropriate route manifest while establishing and maintaining route productivity standards. BM is responsible for developing, implementing, and administering policies and procedures, with overall supervision of operational activities.
- P & L controlling of Branch labor, revenue and profit margin.
- Oversight and coordination of Recruiting, interviewing, testing, selecting, and training of operations personnel.
- Oversight and coordination of route, dispatch, vault, and terminal operations through respective managers/supervisors.
- Oversight and coordination of maintenance of vehicles, forklifts, and other equipment.
- Controlling the costs of operations.
- Safety of employees, vehicles, and facilities through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Security of cargo and terminal through training, monitoring, and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Investigating accidents and processing required paperwork.
- Developing and maintaining customer service capabilities among all operations staff. Responding to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
- Coordinating with sales, other Loomis branches and departments, corporate staff, other carriers, and vendors.
- Controlling overtime hours. Monitoring employee vacation schedules. Maintaining effectiveness and efficiency of route, terminal, and vault operations.
- Short and long-range operational planning to meet branch goals.
- Operation Management experience a Must
- Armored car or transportation experience a Plus
- College Education or Military experience is a Plus
Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that's why it's important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key benefit components include:
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account