Apply for this job now
Beverage QC Inspector
- Oxnard, California
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 2 Aug 2020
Apply for this job now
Adecco is currently assisting one of our clients in Oxnard looking for a Quality Control Tech with experience in the Beverage/Food Industry. If you feel you qualify please apply.Pay rate $20/hour +, based on experience Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week you work Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
The Quality Control Department is responsible for monitoring activities in the plant, performing quality inspections and testing to control and assure adherence to specifications and to maintain the quality and food safety standards of the products.
Responsibilities for this Quality Control Technician include, but are not limited to:
• Perform pre-operational inspections of equipment using sensory and instrumental methods.
• Perform incoming inspections of carriers, ingredients and packaging materials.
• Analyze and document analysis of materials used in manufacturing.
• Prepare blending sheets where necessary.
• Monitor, analyze and document in-process conditions, materials and products.
• Collect samples for microbiology testing of ingredients, products and packaging materials.
• Audit and check production, processing and paperwork items utilizing a QC checklist.
• Perform GMP audits and monitor GMP conditions.
• Perform laboratory solution and media preparation.
• Perform temperature measurement and monitoring in manufacturing and transportation.
To be considered for this Quality Control Technician position, you should:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Minimum 1 year recent work experience in a manufacturing facility, food production preferred
• Knowledge of basic math and problem solving
• Must have basic computing skills to operate and interface with manufacturing software
• Ability to operate equipment and machines in an industrial environment
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Basic knowledge of liquid transport systems such as valve matrix, pumps and pressurized vessels
• Forklift certified
What's in this for you:
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Control position in Oxnard, California.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit . The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Job Reference: 164600524-2
- Date Posted: 2 August 2020
- Recruiter: Adecco USA
- Location: Oxnard, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Veterans Jobs
- Job Type: Full Time