SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Operate specific stations within the Loading Assembly Line which produces assembled ammunition cartridges. Handle various materials as part of the assembly and process them through the various stages of assembly including visual quality inspection. This position reports up through the Production Lead positions and ultimately to the Production Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Meet or exceed defined production performance standards.
* Retrieve necessary components and stage them at the appropriate loading stations.
* Effectively operate specific stations within the Loading Assembly Line.
* Be able to troubleshoot and resolve minor operational issues at each station.
* Perform visual quality checks accordingly for specific station of the Loading Assembly Line.
* Report any potential quality issues to operation management.
* Perform specific shift tasks related to work area preparation and end of shift work area cleaning and organizing.
* Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) required for specified activities
* Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
* High school diploma and/or Associates degree required; or one to three months
* Related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and understand verbal directions.
* Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Work well in a fast paced changing environment.
* Must be able to operate all machinery within the Loading Assembly Line.
* Both initial and ongoing training will be provided for these operational functions.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Additionally, adherence to work schedules is critical in order to meet production targets.
* Able to lift up to 25 pounds
* Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.